Wednesday, August 13, 2008

my return to college

well i have always mentioned that how lazy i am and how i always think that i always wanted to update my blog but my laziness stopped me...well not anymore, i pledge ( again :-) ) to start blogging actively this time....hehe

so to keep you guys updated on what i am doing presently is that i am back to college after 2 months of internship in singapore and it feels like i am missing something... not pretty hard to guess what i am missing...

Singapore time was real fun, it was like jumping from a village to a modern city remind you that i am doing my graduation from college which is almost in one of the most remote part of the country....so obviously it is pretty hard for me to actually come back and settle down again here...anyways, its my final year in my college and pretty much all of my friends have passed out who happened to be in 4 year course, only some of us are unlucky being in 5 yr course...

most of the time is free and is passed by involving in some form of discussion or other.. maybe i will some time soon post some of the contents of the discussion....in few words my friend summarises it as : ki hum log chutiya gaye hain....and i simply agree with him....

and yes no more linux post for now, my machine is down and probably i wont be getting it repaired anytime soon...i am content for now working on windows machine and not trying to be over adventurous.....

No comments: